Firmware Upgrade Instructions
To upgrade the firmware version 0.33g to the latest 0.35m, the version 0.34b has to be installed first: 0.33g -> 0.34b -> 0.35m.
- Make a backup copy of books, audio files, and pictures that you store on your jetBook.
- Fully charge the jetBook battery.
- Download and unpack the firmware package and then transfer the Data, firmware, and reflash_nor folders to the root directory of an SD card. Make sure your SD card does not contain any files other than those found in the firmware package.
- Place the SD card into your jetBook SD slot.
- Press the Reset button. The device will turn off. Do not turn it on.
- Press and hold the On/Off button and right arrow key simultaneously until the jetBook logo appears on the screen.
- The update process will take about 10 – 15 minutes.
WARNING! Do not press any keys on your jetBook while updating is in progress!
- When the update process is complete, press the Reset button. The device will turn off.
- Press and hold the On/Off button for 3 seconds. Release the button. jetBook will start within 1 minute.
- Firmware update process is completed at this point.
To update your jetBook to version 0.35m (Jul 26, 2010) click here. (48,5 MB)
To update your jetBook to version 0.34b (Jan 21, 2010) click here. (47,6 MB)
To update your jetBook-Lite to version 0.16e (Aug 13, 2010) click here. (55,3 MB)